all you will need to know
frequently asked questions
Precast concrete is a construction product produced by casting concrete in a reusable mould which is then cured in a controlled environment, transported to the construction site and set into place. Precast is used within exterior and interior walls.
Concrete walls have loads of advantages and benefits:
- Concrete becomes stronger over time; concrete used for concrete walls reaches strength of 28 MPA within 28 days, and can grow to more than 40MPA over time
- Thus, concrete walls will last you a very long time.
- Precast concrete walls are affordable and cost effective (cheaper than brick walls).
- Precast concrete walls are quick and easy to erect.
- There is a wide range of concrete wall products to choose from and add on products like Razor Wire, Steel Palisades with Devils Fork and Swing and Sliding gates are also available.
- Precast concrete walls can enhance the aesthetic value of your property.
- Precast concrete walls require little or no maintenance.
- Precast concrete walls can be plastered, painted or stained as you please to match the rest of your property.
Please phone us, and we can help you with the first available date for your installation.
Please see our online price list.
Please contact us for a free quotation on site.
We can assist you with your precast concrete wall repair and beautifying. One of our precast walls specialists will gladly come and advise and assist you in your express precast wall project.
Yes, you can. It is easy, please see this article on extending a precast wall.
We can extend a precast wall price at low and affordable price for you. Concrete wall extensions are fast and effective up to a maximum height of 2.7 meter above ground. We are often asked how I can extend my precast wall, let us show you. It is easy and cost effective, so extend a wall.
- Dust down. To start, use a dusting brush or cloth to remove any cobwebs, dust and loose dirt from your precast wall – this will ensure your paintbrush and paint stay clean and free from dirt while applying your paint.
- Remove any mould on your prefab wall.
- Remove old paint and paper from your prefab wall.
- Clean your prefab walls.
- Paint your precast wall with appropriate exterior wall as per manufacturers label.
Precast concrete walls can be installed very fast. A team can install 36 meters (8 tons of concrete wall) with ease per day. We have 10 teams on hand to do your precast wall installations.
Yes. We have 3 factory outlets where you can purchase your precast wall stock at wholesale prices. And we have our Pretoria North retail depot, for all your precast walling needs.
We do have all the necessary equipment to move and reinstall a precast wall.